Ought i use several other web browser in addition to Microsoft Internet browsers?
11. Yes, but the site is designed to be used with Microsoft Internet Explorer. The System Requirements page identifies the specific versions recommended. The Web pages may not display or function correctly with other browsers.
several. Ought i have fun with a different sort of sort of Microsoft Browsers? Yes, but the site is designed to be used with specific versions of Internet Explorer. The System Requirements page identifies the recommended versions. The Web pages may not display or function correctly with a version not listed on the System Requirements page.
13. The length of time should i feel inactive up until the website automatically logs me from? For security reasons, you will be logged off if you are inactive (you do not use your mouse or keyboard) for 30 minutes. Never leave the NSLDS Web site open on an unattended computer. You are personally responsible to make sure that access to the site is always secured.
fourteen. Why have always been We experiencing a more sluggish effect? There can be several reasons why a user may experience a slow response time. First, you may be connected to the site by a slow modem. If this is the case, upgrading to a faster modem is highly recommended. If you are using the site during peak usage time (around 10 am weekdays) you might consider using the site during off-peak hours when response times should be faster.
The prior concept is actually instantly disconnected
fifteen. In the event that webpages tells me that it’s maybe not reacting, just what do i need to manage? You are probably using the site during a period of high usage. It is recommended that you try the site at a non-peak time. If the problem persists, call the NSLDS Customer Support Center at 1-800-999-8219 Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 9:00 pm ET.
16. Exactly why are the image or images not searching? You may have the graphics or picture option setting on your browser turned off. Consult your browser’s Help for details on setting this option.
17. Exactly why do the images and you may image arrive beaten up or blurry? There are a few reasons why this may happen. First, you may have your display set to a minimal number of colors. Also, you should have your display set at the highest possible resolution possible. We recommend a resolution of at least 800×600.
As well as understand the Program Criteria web page for informative data on configuring your own web browser
18. As to the reasons are unable to We view the whole web page on my Desktop computer? Some pages are too large to be viewed entirely on one screen. However, you can increase the amount of a Web page that you can see by setting your display to maximum resolution.
19. How does my lesson crash from time to time? Session crashes are usually caused by problems with the user’s PC. This can be especially true if the user has an older computer with a slow processor and a small amount of memory. We recommend closing all other applications when using your browser in order to free system memory. If this does not work, you should reboot your computer and try again. You may want to consider adding memory to your PC and removing applications from your start-up file.
20. When my personal pc crashes, how can i lso are-introduce link with your website? Can i call someone to log me out of? Just log on to the site again. You do not need to call someone to log you off.
21. Exactly why are profiles being presented which have in earlier times viewed stuff? Your browser can store copies of previously visited pages in a cache file on your computer. This means that pages may be redisplayed from the cache with old content rather than being displayed with the requested information. The caching of pages is dependent on the cache setting in your browser configuration. Refreshing can be forced by using the browser’s Refresh/Reload button; this requests the new information from NSLDS and ignores the computer’s cache. Clearing the browser’s cache can relieve this problem.